How to measure
Measuring Round Tables
- Measure the diameter of your table. We recommend that you add at least 40-50 cms to the diameter of your table to allow for an overhang of fabric around your table.
- Once you have selected the design you would like to purchase, select the round tablecloth size you require from the drop down menu.
Measuring Square / Rectangle Tables
- Our fabric comes ready supplied to a width of approx 135cms.
- Measure the length of your table and add at least 40-50 cms to allow for an overhang of fabric at each end of your table (20 - 25 cms each end).
- Once you have selected the design you would like to purchase select the length of fabric from the drop down menu to the nearest 10 cms.
This fabric does not require any hemming and can be cut easily. We source 100% cotton fabric which is coated in a special resin so that it is waterproof and hardwearing yet still offers a soft drape effect on your table. We select designs from our suppliers to suit all tastes. We recommend that any spillages are wiped away immediately with a damp cloth and a little washing up liquid. Please be aware that the following may stain your Wipe Easy tablecloth:
Some tomato based sauces/curry sauce/ink/shoe polish/nail varnish/lipstick/newspaper print if the tablecloth is damp.